Sunday 17 November 2013

Sales updates: System Error: In Your Favour

A return to the EBookTracker tool from Kindle Nation

Just a really quick blog post on my current sales activity.



Current sales rank on Amazon

I just checked my statistics for sales out on the EBookTracker from Kindle Nation. Apparently, my current sales rank is: 6,570 with Tweet of Faith rapidly catching up.

The EBookTracker displays lots of information about how my book goes up (and back down) the Amazon sales charts but at the moment I'm not too sure what I can actually do with that information.

Does anyone else out there use the EBookTracker? What do you do with the information it gives you? Have you managed to use it to plan sales/marketing initiatives etc and then track the results?


Current Amazon sales rank for System Error: In Your Favour





No comments:

Post a Comment